July 25, 2013
Wet & Wild Water Park Fun!
Tired of chasing the kids around on the beach, sand all over your towel and running after ice cream and lemonade trucks? You know, packing up the car while the kids beg to go back in the water refusing to dry off so you can finish playing tetris with the beach gear?
How about a day of refreshing, worry free, wet and wild fun for all ages at Southeastern New England’s only water park, Water Wizz in Wareham, MA?! Grab the family and exchange the salty sea water for clean pool H2O!
Whether you have a tiny toddler or a teeny bopper, Water Wizz has something cool enough for the entire family to enjoy! Have kids who are of different age groups and feel like you’re being pulled in two directions? No problem! Parents and guardians can grab a free lounge chair in the sun or chill out under an umbrella centrally located within ¼ mile of all the fun and slides! What parent wouldn’t feel secure having a “home base” for older kids to meet rather than waiting in line with a toddler in tow?
Water Wizz is the perfect hassle free and family friendly water park! Parents can choose to keep costs low and pack a cooler or forget the food prep and grab all goodies from one of the concession stands. The entire water park is well maintained and clean changing rooms and lockers are available to keep your summer family day a breeze! If you like a little privacy and a place to park your belongings, private cabana rentals are available for as little as $30 a day! Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs, life vests, and goggles too!
- Mussel Beach Wave Pool: Park yourself on the soft beach lounge chairs and watch the kids ride the waves that reach 3.5 feet flowing in six different patterns that change every ten minutes! Perfect for all ages and swimmers.
- Little Neck Beach: Feel safe splashing around with the little ones in this cool toddler section for children seven and under only. Pink frogs, raining umbrellas, and a pelican tongue slide create the cutest atmosphere to capture that priceless photo for a lasting childhood memory!
- Squid Row: Two different twirling swirling tube rides. One open and one closed-take your pick! Fast twirls and deep drops make these thrilling slides perfect for advanced riders.
- Harpoon Lagoon: Dare to grab the overhead ropes and take a walk along the floating lily pads. (Or if you are anything like me, chuckle as your child takes a splashing spill) 😉 Raining umbrellas are a great way for children of all ages to cool off in this chillin’ lagoon!
- Herring Run River: Perhaps every parent’s peaceful water park treat suitable for the entire family! Grab a tube and float around the lazy river. Go ahead and try to escape the rushing waterfall or you could get soaked!
- Pirates Plunge: Calling all thrill seekers! Advanced riders will love this pitch black fast and furious covered flume slide!
- The Canal: Take a turn on the longest tube ride on the East Coast! This slide is six feet high and is perfect for most riders looking for some light excitement.
- Hurricane Hill: Three serpentine slides 50 ft. high with tunnels, dips, twists, and turns are the oldest and best slides in the park, according to returning riders. Each slide ride flows at a different speed to satisfy those athletic thrill seeking riders!
- Captain Kid’s Island: A miniature island replica is instant wet and wild fun! Watch the kids cool off on the slides, play in the tunnels, waterfalls, and have some fun in the sun! You can even join the fun and spray them with a squirt gun! Watch out for the Water Wizz overhead spilling bucket that overflows then splashes down on the island adventurers!
Ready for a wet and wild hassle free family day on the South Coast yet? Water Wizz is open from June to September with seasonal and late entrance rates available. You will receive a wristband at the gate that gives you the added advantage to come and go at your convenience. Feel secure as the staff members check out your bags to be sure the park is safe and free of glass, alcohol, tobacco or other hazardous items. Parking is free and easy too!
Medicaments are sumptuous, that’s why some people cannot order the remedies they need. Perharps you already read something about it. Let’s talk about varied medications you can order from Internet. Our article focuses on cheap cialis pills. Nearly every man has heard about cost of cialis per pill. Matters, like cialis pills online, are coupled numerous types of medical problems. Like many other medications, Kamagra is classified according of it’s active element. Low libido isn’t the same as erectile dysfunction, but numerous similar factors that stifle an erection can also reduce your libido. If you choose to order drugs like Kamagra online, if possible get a written prescription first. Even though this cure is not for use in women, this generic is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby.